Bosnia and Herzegovina – Searching for Lost Identity
- Veso Sovilj, Art of Bosnia & Herzegovina is In the borders of Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Gordana Anđelić - Galić, This is not my war peace!
- Ibro Hasanović, I do not accept the idea of having a fixed position; the way i perceive myself is through my embarking Upon endless new beginnings.
- Damir Nikšić, What am I doing here?
- Maja Bajević, I believe more in horoscope than in nationalities
- Lala Raščić, Invisible bosnian artist feeding birds
- Leila Čmajčanin, My mother's tongue is Bosnian
- Mladen Miljanović, The only purpose of these soldiers is Occupation of this place
- Sandra Dukić, Shut up when man speaks!
- Šejla Kamerić, What do I know?
- Nebojša Šerić Šoba, DEATH to fascism freedom TO PEOPLE
“Bosnia And Herzegovina Searching For Lost Identity”, 2006 – 2009 is a media and cultural project, consisting of several different segments. It is unique in its research, cultural and phenomenological orientation.
The project is based on a series of documentaries and fictions, which study the subject of country’s identity from an author’s point of view. They were broadcast on the BiH public Television. Some of them were selected for international film festivals.
An additional segment of the project is a series of visual artists’ works based on the same subject and conceived as personal statements / messages for public dissemination in the form of postcards (posters, billboards).
Author of the project: Amra Bakšić Čamo
Film and video authors:
“What do I know?” – Šejla Kamerić, Timur Makarević
“Interrogation“- Namik Kabil
“City of Golf” – Igor Bararon
“Shopping” – Alen Drljević
“Man still goes to the Moon” – Dragan Rokvić
“Patria Mia” – Nomad Direction, Duška Zagorac
“Diagnosis SBH” – Enes Zlatar
“This Day in History” – Zoran Ćatić, Sead Kreševljaković, Miroslav Živanović
“Isola Bella” – Danica Dakić
“Anybody” – Timur Makarević
“Kalli Yuga” – Faruk Lončarević
Producer: Amra Bakšić Čamo
“My mother’s tongue is Bosnian” – Leila Čmajčanin
“What am I doing here?” – Damir Nikšić
“I believe more in horoscope than in nationalities” – Maja Bajević
“What do I know?” – Šejla Kamerić
“The only purpose of these soldiers is occupation of this place” – Mladen Miljanović
“Art of Bosnia and Herzegovina is in the borders of Bosnia and Herzegovina” – Veso Sovilj
“Death to fascism freedom to people” – Nebojša Šerić Šoba
“I do not accept the idea of having a fixed position; the way I perceive myself is through my embarking upon endless new beginnings” – Ibro Hasanović
“Invisible Bosnian artist feeding birds” – Lala Raščić
“Shut up when man speaks!” – Sandra Dukić
“This is not my peace!” – Gordana Anđelić Galić
Curator: Dunja Blažević (SCCA)
Produced by SCCA/pro.ba
Supported by the Swiss Cooperation Office Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Open Society Fund BiH.