- Question mark
City Gallery Collegium artisticum (Sarajevo)
June 16-21, 2003
“Question Mark”- sound exhibition by Darko Stanić and Vladimir Jakšić
- By terminating visual field one is opening him/herself to a possibility to act artistically in the spiritual field.
- By terminating physical dimension of the space one is opening him/herself to a possibility of introspection.
- It is the basic element of this work. A relationship between the sound and the meaning emerges; of different characters and kinds of sounds.
- Sound ceases to be just sound; it becomes a thought, a feeling, an association, an image, a state…
- Factor of connecting and disconnecting
Each sound is an artwork in the exhibition space of human thoughts.
The work deals with investigating relationship between:
- real / unreal
- conscious / subconscious
- concrete / abstract
- logical / not logical
- construction / deconstruction
- micro-context / macro-context
This work represents natural process of construction; it emerges from abstract, fragmental forms that gradually organize themselves and create logical whole – an organism.